*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1184336-use-the-time-machine-and-switch-with-Misty-in-c
by Bethp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1434745
Your Family moves to a Farm on the edge of town and will find a surprise
This choice: use the time machine and switch with Misty in collge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

use the time machine and switch with Misty in c...

    by: Bethp
"We could go back to our college days, maybe keep me from making a lot of bad decisions." Misty sobbed.

"I don't know Misty, we can't just change your past in a day or two. We were roommates in the dorms and you just went wild right from the start. When you were out partying I was studying at the library..."
Misty cuts you off, "Well you didn't finish college remember, I did! Your studying at the library didn't get you anything, but a boring life. You met Kyle after he broke up with Emily your first year and you had the twins. You don't know how to live."

Calming your rage you look at Misty and choosing your words carefully, "Ah, Misty...,You are the one who wants to fix your life. From what I can tell you want me to help make your life more like mine. I don't think...."

Misty cuts you off, "You are so full of yourself Liz! You think because you and Kyle were each others first you have some sort of moral high ground! I can't believe you think so much of your life you won't help your best friend fix her life. O.K. fine I'll go back and take care of this my self." With that she heads for the gate in your body.

"NO! Misty wait!" you yell starting after her.

"I'll show you Liz!" She activates the gate and runs towards the newly opened portal.
Quickly you run after her
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bethp (UN: bethp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bethp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1184336-use-the-time-machine-and-switch-with-Misty-in-c