*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Misty (nieghbor)
  2. Liz (Mother)
  3. Choosing who you are
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/888883-Misty-nieghbor
by Bethp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1434745
Your Family moves to a Farm on the edge of town and will find a surprise
This choice: Misty (nieghbor)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Misty (nieghbor)

    by: EEEKE
The lights fade and you have a horrible headache. Stumbling out the door you notice your hair has changed from strawberry blond to long curly auburn, you are shorter, your curves are more rounded and your breasts are bigger. You look in the mirror on the wall next to the pod and you see Misty's face instead of your own. Slowly you touch your cheek. Staring at your reflection in disbelief. Your hand drifts down to your nether regions, you can't believe how horny you are. A voice from behind you says, "Hi Misty, or should I say Liz." You turn around and see your old body. Your voice sounds different, like what you hear from recordings, Now you realize that's how your voice really does sound. "You like my body? It has quite the sex drive, It's been that way since high school. I couldn't help but notice your hands drifting down low," Misty in your old body says walking around the room.
"Misty what happened?" you ask trying to change the subject.
"Duh!... Come on Liz.... you can't really be that dense. We switched places with one of my Dads inventions!" Misty in your old body says as she pulls canvass covers off of other contraptions around the lab. "I wondered where he hid these before he disappeared."
She pulls the canvass off of giant metallic circle wrapped in Copper wires with a small stand next to it. "This was supposed to be his time machine, he wanted to go back in time switch places with people and prevent disasters from happening, but it never happened. He disappeared before he succeeded in his dream."
She turns and looks at you, "Wouldn't it be nice to go back in time and fix things that went wrong in our lives. We could use the time machine go back to certain points in our lives and make them turn out the way they should have. I could marry a good guy. You could go back and not be such a geek-et, goody goody back before you got married. You could learn to live and have fun. We could go back and fix each others lives! She holds up the notebook for the time machine. "If you don't want to go back in time at least help me get my life on track in the present."
She turns away starting to cry, "Your life is perfect...... Help me get my life on track....." She sobs harder. "People think I'm the town tramp I can't get rid of that reputation in the present, but if you won't go back in time and help me, please.... please help me find a good guy and keep him. Be me for awhile and help get me on track."
"I've done so many bad things, from porno's to prostitution. You of all people know what I was, you are my best friend and were my roommate back in college. Please, Please won't you help me"

You think you should help Misty, but are nervous about changing the past. What should you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EEEKE (UN: eeeke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bethp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/888883-Misty-nieghbor