*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose the Lady
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438366-Never-Enough/cid/548378-Choose-the-Lady
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1438366
Ladies love to eat and grow, some are insatiable, can you satisfy them?
Chapter #1

Choose the Lady

    by: Cybershift
Within the this world lie in wait several ladies unknown to them their special abilities, but allof them have one thing in common, if they eat past the point of fullness, they just keep eating and growing without an end in sight sometimes.

Now theres Kelly: 25 years old, brunette with curls, emerald green eyes, a bit of a long face, but still has a wondrous smile and stands at 5"9. She likes to binge, and has gained some weight already and is at 176 lbs, and seems to gain alot in her belly.

Patricia: 19 years old, straight raven hair with hazel eyes, sparkling face, andcute a sa button, stands at 4"10 the shortest of our group, and has always wanted to be bigger if not the biggest. and quite tiny at 98 lbs.

Sharon: 24 years old, Blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, and a little obnoxious, bossy, loves to get her way, and can be adorable or cruel. Stands at 5"7 and is easily tricked but will make you pay for it if she finds out.

Jess:21 year old, Sweet jess with her Red hair brilliantly shining and curled, brown eyes, and a mix of Halle Berry, Tara Reid, and gwyneth paltrow, in how she looks, stands at 5"3 and has tendencies and desires to eat anything edible, but craves to be to eat anything live. Be careful she might just eat anything.

Brenda: 23 year old, Brenda is a brunette, angular face, Stands at 5"5, with slightly pudgy body, she works at a lab and starts off with getting caught in an experiment gone wrong but eventually VERY right for her.

Choose a girl wisely and start helping her out.

You have the following choices:

1. Kelly

2. Patricia

3. Sharon

4. Jess

5. Brenda

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cybershift (UN: cyberstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cybershift has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438366-Never-Enough/cid/548378-Choose-the-Lady