*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Honorary Eleven
  2. Codename: Geass
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion/cid/546988-Honorary-Eleven
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1439393
You obtain a Geass. Use it's power to rebel, conquer, or just entertain yourself!
This choice: An Eleven  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Honorary Eleven

    by: lonewolf
You run quickly with the girl in your arms, avoiding the three Knightmare Frames racing through the streets. You run down an alley and hide yourself behind a few trash cans. You're an honorary Britanian and student. If any soldiers find you they wouldn't hesitate to kill you.

Suddenly you hear a loud robatic voice, "Stop. In the name of Britannia!" You don't have to turn around to know that you've been spotted. You brace yourself. As soon as they find out you're only honorary they'll shoot. You still hold the girl tight in your arms. She's still hurt. Atleast maybe they'll help her.

The soldier called over the two others as they stepped out of their Knightmares. The soldiers fixed their guns on you. "Give us the girl!"

You can tell by the look in these guys that if you hand her over she'll die. But what can you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Refuse

2. Attack them

*Noteb*
3. Hand over the Girl

4. Run for it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lonewolf (UN: mixed-alot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion/cid/546988-Honorary-Eleven