*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Johnny's house
  2. The start of a great day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/563974-Johnnys-house
by M.E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1439504
Micky is a 13 year old dude who spend his summer with his family.
This choice: Johnny's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Johnny's house

    by: M.E
You realized the furniture and that it was Johnny's house. You knew that his sister didn't care that much of you, but his mom treats anyone better because there guests. You saw a shadow over you and you saw a giant broom heading toward you! You started running from it, but it lead you out the door. "Stay out of here when its my party!" How were you going to get any help outside when their up in the second floor of the apartment. Just then you heard voices from Ruby's friends, Rasha and Sally. "I heard this party was going to be great!" "Yea, i can't wait to get inside." Just then you had an idea. You grabbed on to one of their shoes and you were back inside the house, but who were you going to ask?

You have the following choices:

1. Ruby

2. Jenny

*Noteb*
3. Rasha

*Noteb*
4. Sally

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.E (UN: mercutio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/563974-Johnnys-house