*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. leia 4-6
  2. A LONG TIME AGO
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439925-STAR-WARS-GIANTESS/cid/2213136-leia-4-6
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1439925
star warrs characters grow/shrink i'll add to your stories if you add
This choice: leia 4-6  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

leia 4-6

    by: bondtron98
You were a soldier in the rebel alliance serving on the planet of ord mantel. You were assigned to guard a research station there. The research station was working on several different bio weapons when the empire attacked it. One of the storm troopers you were fighting accidentally shot a canister of shrinking gas and exposed you and 3 stormtroopers to its effects. Hours later after the battle you awoke shrunk and light headed the stormtroopers were still unconscious so you decided to tie them up so they couldn't escape or over power you. Soon after you heard footsteps enter the room and saw the giant form of princess leia herself. You manage to get her attention by firing one of the dropped weapons by pushing the trigger. She looked down and saw you and the three storm troopers. She picked you all up and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bondtron98 (UN: superdragon98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439925-STAR-WARS-GIANTESS/cid/2213136-leia-4-6