*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A weird way to start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1446100-Shrunk-with-your-moms-friends/cid/563950-A-weird-way-to-start
by M.E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1446100
Jerry loved messing with his friend's moms. now the mom's will be messing with him!
Chapter #1

A weird way to start

    by: M.E
You were having a great time hanging out with your friends until the worst came. You were walking past the arcade until you stopped and read the sign on the window and it says " Who is not the wuss that would try out the new virtual console?" "I'm going to try it out" you say. So you walk into the arcade and put a dollar into the machine and you start playing. " See, its just a regular ga-" You past out on the arcade floor.

Later on, you woke up but something wrong. You have shrunk! And not only that, but your not in the arcade anymore, but in someone's house. The furniture and smell looked fimiliar to you and just then someone walks into the front door and you see that it is...

You have the following choice:

1. All your mom's friends

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.E (UN: mercutio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1446100-Shrunk-with-your-moms-friends/cid/563950-A-weird-way-to-start