*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Skip a week
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453624-Freshman-college-Weight-Gain/cid/923578-Skip-a-week
by Surfer
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1453624
Brady starting his first year of college away from home, can he keep up his slim figure?
This choice: Skip a week  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Skip a week

    by: Unknown
A week later, Troy was left alone in the dorm, laying on his bed feeling sorry for himself. His clothes lay scattered around him. His soft white stomach had plumped out over the top of his waistline, and now, no matter how hard he pulled or sucked it in, he couldn't managed to get his pants buttoned. After a few days of overeating, Cliff had noticed his swelling waistline and hit gym. Why didn't I do the same thing?!, Troy wondered to himself.

He sat up. As he did, the fat around his middle pooled itself into three soft rolls, replacing his once muscled six-pack. With another twinge of guilt, Troy grabs one of his larger shirts and pulls it over his head, without bothering to try and button his pants again. He stands, looking at himself in the mirror. Finally something goes right! With his shirt hanging over his waistline, this newly flabby stomach was safely hidden and you couldn't even see that his pants weren't buttoned.

Troy turns and looks at himself sideways, and the good feeling fades. It's obvious that his pants are starting to strain from the added effort of his growing thighs and bottom. He sighs. If he kept this up, he was going to lose the girls' interest real fast.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453624-Freshman-college-Weight-Gain/cid/923578-Skip-a-week