*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Should I Stay or Should I Go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453816-Perversion-Hotel-Stay-for-a-Night-or/cid/559070-Should-I-Stay-or-Should-I-Go
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1453816
A visit to a city gets you a visit to a hotel you never heard of...
Chapter #1

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

    by: jhenry922
You look at the envelope with some curiosity, turning it over in your hands. It is made from a dark metallic foil, and the contents seemed to be thick, like a greeting card. These friends had never steered you wrong before, but your spouse said they didn't want to see them anymore after just one visit with them. You wonder what had happened in your absence when they were together without you in their dining room.

"Can't I just open it now?" you ask.

She smiles as she replies "It isn't as simple as you might suppose. The contents will disappear on a few seconds of exposure to air, and only someone who knows will know where to take you. It is not allowed for you to discuss it in the presence of anyone not aware of the secret."

She waits and says "That's really all there is to it."

You have the following choices:

1. You open the evelope yourself

2. You get up and walk to the waiting taxi.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jhenry922 (UN: jhenry922 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jhenry922 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453816-Perversion-Hotel-Stay-for-a-Night-or/cid/559070-Should-I-Stay-or-Should-I-Go