*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453816-Perversion-Hotel-Stay-for-a-Night-or/cid/817524-You-get-up-and-walk-to-the-waiting-taxi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1453816
A visit to a city gets you a visit to a hotel you never heard of...
This choice: You get up and walk to the waiting taxi.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You get up and walk to the waiting taxi.

    by: jhenry922
You look at them like they are crazy, which you have often suspected given their sense of humor.

You handle the envelope like it was a hand grenade, full of explosive content. You look to the taxi and back at their expectant gaze and stand up. It only takes 20 paces to get to the waiting vehicle, just enough to make sure in your mind this is what you want. You try the rear door, find it unlocked and step inside and close the door. You see at once there are no handles anywhere in the rear area. The driver is behind a dark partion of glass, and the side and rear widows are equally dark. You see the slot in front of you, and you drop your envolope inside. The slot closes with a snap and the taxi begins moving.

After a few turns and stops (for intersections you shrewdly think), the cab picks up speed like it was on an interstate. You don't know this area like your home, and have no idea which one it could be. Some 10 minutes into the trip, your cell phone rings and you pick it up. Its the friends you left behind with some advice "They will keep you until tomorrow morning, John. After that, you are free to leave or to stay longer to explore you some more. Just to be clear, they won't physically harm before they give you an opportunity to leave. Keep that in mind when you make your decision." They hang up without a goodbye which you think is creepy.

The slot opens again and a deep voice, obviously disguised, asked you to place your phone in the slot as well.
You comply. The taxi starts slowing again and is back in city traffic. At one point you realize the taxi is going down a steep hill, like the kind that goes into underground entrances to buildings. You think you don't have much longer.

You don't realize how right you are, in so many ways.

The taxi stops and you hear the driver get out but leave you in place. After some minutes you hear the door on your side click and open. As you get out, a short, buxom brunette is there.

"Follow me please. " You do and end up in an elevator in an otherwise empty parking area. There are docking bays for heavy trucks but nothing to suggest what building this is. Once in the elevator, she uses her key to start it and it heads up to the only floor it stops at, number 13.

You have the following choice:

1. 13th Floor Elevator

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jhenry922 (UN: jhenry922 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jhenry922 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453816-Perversion-Hotel-Stay-for-a-Night-or/cid/817524-You-get-up-and-walk-to-the-waiting-taxi