*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1620764-What-might-this-be
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: She heard an unmistakable noise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

What might this be?

    by: Airk
A gust of wind caught the buxom redhead’s hair just as she was about to tie up the last knot to fasten her hair, making her curse half-heartedly to herself and smile as she wondered what Varona would have had to say to it. Even imagining the wry scolding her long-time lover would give her was enough to put a little tingle between her legs… after all, the athletic, hardbodied but yet still soft in the right places Faerie rarely let an opportunity go by to make sure Ursi knew she still appreciated her, even if she kept on scolding her for being distracted.

In truth, she had hardly been distracted at all – compared to most other Faeries, Ursi was almost laughably alert… but all it took for her awesomely curved body to become awesomely protein-rich dinner for something was that moment of carelessness… and Varona always had the most *interesting* examples of how that could happen… In fact... Ursi bit her lip, remembering a few of her and Varona’s discussions. Now if only Varona would get her soon, she…

A sound – quite clear and *very* distinctive – brought the green-eyed girl around, her eyes scanning the ground…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airk (UN: airk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1620764-What-might-this-be