*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1616528-The-Red-Haired-Faerie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Faerie Red Head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Red Haired Faerie

    by: Stormlover
Ursi was exploring off on her own as usual. This was dangerous of course, yet the danger never stopped her...and her fellow faeries could never decide if this made her exceptionally brave or exceptionally stupid.

Certainly she didn't seem like the kind of faerie to seek out needless danger. For all their kind were vulnerable and...by appearance at least...Ursi seemed more vulnerable than most.

She was a curvy young thing...with magnificent full breasts and a round juicy ass. Her legs were shapely...and her hips to die for. The trim waistline she possessed flattered both her upper and lower curves...but those gorgeous curves made her one of the least aerodynamic fliers of all the faeries. To make matters worse, she'd never had the strongest wings in the first place...so her flight speed was less than optimal.

But she was well aware of her weaknesses in that area...and overcome them by becoming incredibly maneuverable. She could turn, hover and even come to a dead stop in ways that even dragonflies couldn't match. She'd taught herself to do this all on her own...evidence of a sharp mind. So she couldn't very well be stupid, could she?

Yet, if not stupid, many still thought her foolish for the dangerous trips she made. Again, her appearance led to this perception...for while she was very beautiful, her sweet angelic face and large green eyes projected an air of innocence and naivety. She looked too soft to survive the dangers of the wilds all on her own.

Yet survive she did...time and time again. Though to be truthful, she wasn't always off on her own. But that was a secret...one of the many secrets Ursi liked to keep.

For Ursi was far from innocent or naive. She thought...differently from most of her kind. Not necessarily in a bad way...but in ways that she didn't think most faeries would understand.

She paused her flight to land upon a tree branch...one with plenty of leaf cover to hide in. Ursi was careful like that. Once she was sure there were no creatures lurking around, she undid her hair ribbons and let her gorgeous fiery locks hang freely. Her hair reached down past her waist...whenever she'd let it loose, which was seldom.

She'd always had a love/hate relationship with her hair. It was beautiful and she knew it. Soft, thick and healthy...she loved the feel of it...even the scent of it. And when a certain someone pulled on it in the midst of lovemaking...well...there were few sensations Ursi enjoyed more.

But at the same time...it was a major hassle when flying. She always had to tie it up lest it tangle in her wings. She'd never known of any other long haired faeries who'd had similar problems...but Ursi simply couldn't deal with her hair loose while flying. She'd many times been tempted to cut it all off...in fact, the notion sometimes strangely excited her. But she'd never convinced herself to do so...yet.

In any case, she knew she couldn't take too long to enjoy the feel of the breeze through her hair...even on a branch as safe as this one. She tied her hair back up into a proper 'flight-worthy' style. No sooner had she finished the task when...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stormlover (UN: stormlover13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1616528-The-Red-Haired-Faerie