*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1455426-High-School-Boy-MacroMicroVore/cid/1871379-An-English-teacher-catching-boys-cheating
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1455426
You are a teacher/prinicpal/etc with the ability to shrink down and eat male students.
This choice: An English teacher catching boys cheating.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An English teacher catching boys cheating.

    by: occocc
You are mister Lynn. You were by and large pretty well liked by your students. You graded easily and on a significant curve. You did this not out of generosity but out of necessity for yourself, or so you told yourself. Your class and position were disregarded by the class, and not a one of them ever offered you a real ounce of respect. They would show up and talk over you to each other and nothing you could do could change it despite your best efforts, so you had nearly just given up, maybe the next semester of classes would be easier but as is there's simply no way to gain back the respect lost already.

Despite the ease with which you graded papers, several students decided to cheat anyway, and painfully obviously so as well, not bothering to change a word on the half page essays past the names. There were 5 students in total, all seniors, and all on the football team. It was well known that the entire football team of the school skidded by without doing any real work, essentially earning good grades based off they're ability to throw a football. Teachers had accepted it for what it was, the school may not have been great by any stretch of the imagination, but sports they could do well, and so sports they would do well, the administration made sure of it.

You however, mister Lynn, was tired of it, and more importantly could do more than just give the an F. You look out at the young though still mature faces of your senior class. Every one of them turned away from you, all of them with they're attention someplace else entirely. The bell rings in a few minutes, you ponder what you should do here, obviously the cheaters must pay, but how to go about it? The most obvious way would by to hold them after class, it would be easy enough, they're all sitting in the same group with they're chairs huddled together, but then you wonder if you should bother with waiting, really, not one of these students really deserves to make it out those doors, and there are more than a few tasty ones in the bunch you'll want to get your lips on sooner or later anyway. Then you think about perhaps just following the boys to practice, it is the last class of the day and you know that's where they're headed anyway, could feast on some jock boys and kill a few dozen birds with one stone.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. tell the jocks to stay after class

*Noteb*
2. shrink the whole class

*Noteb*
3. follow the jocks to practice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 occocc (UN: occocc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ravenpair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1455426-High-School-Boy-MacroMicroVore/cid/1871379-An-English-teacher-catching-boys-cheating