*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Proctologist (ASS)
  2. The Tiny Doctor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/562616-Proctologist--ASS
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1456566
You Shrank! Choose a type of Doc to be or grow a girl into a GTS. GP for Adds
This choice: Proctologist (ASS)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Proctologist (ASS)

    by: Mr. E
Your a Proctologist and most of your time is spent staring into the asshole of your average female patient but sometimes you tell them youll check out their asscheeks too and give them a nice firm squeeze for them.

Now you dont really mind the sight of a womans anus but you dont want to be too close when your shrunken down to about an inch tall. which is one of the reasons you didnt want the shrinking machine brought in your office in the first place because you might have to shrink and do a little anal spelunking and get inside some girls ass just to tell her theres nothing wrong with her and you just climbed in her rectum for nothing.

You once heard a story of another doctor who shrank down to get a better look at her anal opening and the hot thin white skinned Latina patient didnt know the doctor had shrunk and was near her asshole so she thought he left so she put her thong and tight jeans back on and left the office not even aware of the shrunken doctor pressed against her anus in a fight for his life trying to not let the thong push him in any deeper. a week later the police questioned the Latina woman of the doctors disappearance and all she said was she had an bug in her ass all day until it went into her ass and started moving around inside her colon. they emptied out her large intestine and found the tiny skeleton of the doctor that had lived and then died inside her magnificent booty.

After remembering that old story, your now standing on your floor smaller than youve ever been in your life and heading towards the door out of the examining room only to see the door open and in walks your first patient.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/562616-Proctologist--ASS