*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Tiny Doctor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/562586-The-Tiny-Doctor
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1456566
You Shrank! Choose a type of Doc to be or grow a girl into a GTS. GP for Adds
Chapter #1

The Tiny Doctor

    by: Mr. E
Your Doctor Jake Smith and you were walking around in the room that you examine patients in and your looking over the shrinkomatic 3000 that was just delivered to your practice the other day. its a new type of device that can reduce the size of any living or non living organism and shrink it to just about any size. its used so doctors like you can get right up into the body part their examining and give a detailed diagnosis of the patient and then grow you back to normal size.

You didnt even want it delivered here but the main medical practice that you work for told you if you didnt at least try it out there would be hell to pay. so your stuck with a machine in your examining room that your probably only going to use once at most, but at least it got your bosses off your back and your free to just put a tarp over the giant glass tube with the buttons and levers on the outside and dismiss it as nothing but a waste of space.

You sit down in a chair next to the shrinking machine and go over the number of patients you have to deal with today and wonder if your assistant Dallas got their appointments in the right order today. shes kind of a klutz but you keep her around because shes a hot piece of ass with a nice rack. staring up at the clock you lean your chair back on the machine and see its 7:55 am and your first patient of the day should be arriving in about five minutes.

Still leaning back in your chair you begin to move back and forth and unconsciously tap against the glass tube in slight rhythm. you hope that you get a hottie today, the main reason you picked a practice for only females was because you did it for the hot women that would hopefully start to come to your doctors office once they heard how good you were and you are the best. so far that plan is working and youve examined a lot of babes.

You are so lost in thought that you dont even hear the size reducing machine behind you start to make whirring sounds and you close your eyes in bliss at the thought of your next guest who is willing to show you their good parts when all of a sudden BAM. you feel like youve been hit by a giant ton of bricks and you black out.

When you awake on the green and white cold tile floor you look up to see the shrinking machine whirring down and eventually shut off. you say aloud " I didnt turn that thing on why is it making a bunch of noise." then you get up off the ground and see that you didnt rise up to the same height of the machine and your standing next to a giant thermometer. you say "Oh crap, that stupid machine malfunctioned and shrunk me, I have to get Dallas's attention before my next patient comes in so she can grow me back to normal size!"

You estimate yourself to be about one inch tall but the Shrinkomatic 3000 has been known to fluctuate peoples sizes from to anywhere between 6 inches and microscopic at any random time. its a long way to the door to the waiting area but you start running towards it and say "If I dont get discovered by Dallas soon my reputation as a (insert type of doctor here) will be ruined.

What Type of Doctor Are You?

You have the following choices:

1. Proctologist (ASS)

2. Dentist (MOUTH) (VORE)

3. Breast Examiner (BOOBS)

4. Gynecologist (VAGINA)

5. Podiatrist (FEET)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/562586-The-Tiny-Doctor