*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shawn- part of chorus
  2. First
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1457132-Shrinking-in-the-Theatre/cid/616032-Shawn--part-of-chorus
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1457132
Shrinking story lots to choose from!!!
This choice: Shawn- part of chorus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shawn- part of chorus

    by: ?
You were getting into your costume of the drunk when people started filtering through green room to also change. You see Aiden the main actor, Carlos the foriegn exchange student he is playing the part of Alladin, Conner part of the running crew, and Matt also one of the leads and very good at music, and last Cory who plays the chinese man.

After you are dressed you go to put on your fake facial hair which really turns out to be just some plain black makeup. You don't notice until you are half way started that you put on the wrong make up but before you can clean it up you black.

You wake up with everything shaking and you head banging against the ground. You look up and see everything is huge and no has noticed that you shrunk. Before you could do anything the booming gets louder and you see ______ coming towards you.

(Email me for discriptions of people)

You have the following choices:

1. Aiden

*Noteb*
2. Carlos

*Noteb*
3. Conner

*Noteb*
4. Matt

*Noteb*
5. Cory

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ? (UN: zeihfree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1457132-Shrinking-in-the-Theatre/cid/616032-Shawn--part-of-chorus