*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1457369-A-Wolfs-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Wolfy
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1457369
A story that follows the lives' of some wolf pups. To survive or not too survive

A story that follows the lives' of some wolf pups. To survive or not too survive

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A story a of 4 wolf pups. How they came to be this way was that. The father and mother were moving the pups to a new open area, away from ever expanding human village. as they were moving the pups. they sensed something was wrong so they left the pups in a small ditch. There, the pups waited for there mom and dad to come back yet they never did. The parents were killed by a group of hunts. They are on there own now, the puppies are about 5 and a half weeks old, more or so, they curious about most things.

Chose if you want them to live on there own or live together and be a family. If you want the pup to grow up, write too at least 20-25 chapters before you chose if you want them as adults.

___________________________________________________________________
The Pups:

Arkaz: (male)- "Leader" of the pack. He is the oldest of the pups but a couple minutes of being born. He is the adventurous type of wolf with with strength to spare. He's much more serious and protective to ones close to him. He is like his father all black with a while under belly fur patch.

Ir'ene: (female)- She is more curios and holds more knowledge then her little siblings. She is a happy-go-luck sort of pup like her little bro Raven but sadly, she can not howl just let like the others. Her fur is a light brown color, with her paws, tail, and muzzle has black fur patch on. She sort looks like a inverted fur color version of Raven.

Kalam: (female)- She isnt the strongest like Arkaz but she makes up for speed. of her brothers and sister she is faster them all of them. If she wants something to eat she can easily chase down a bug to munch on or a rodent. Her fur color is just a dark brown color, with grey and black fur under the top layer of brown fur.

Raven: (male)- He is the youngest and slightly weaker then his two sisters. He always wants to play when something seems worth playing with and isnt threatening. He is the type of wolf that dosnt let anything get him down, just that Happy-go-luck nature of him. His fur is a dark grey color with a path of brown fur that goes from his ears to the tip of his tail. Some brown fur over his paws.
____________________________________________________________________

Rules:
Almost anything is allowed but;
1. Blood is allowed but dont full details of how something is killed
2. No racial slurs or anything too offensive
3. No dead ends unless the chapter leads to the dead end
4. No one liners! It needs 2 or more paragraphs. PLEASE
5: No furries/anthros
6. Dragons, gryphons, ect. any fantasy creature welcome to be added

And Please add a chapter or this will seriously get boring

Thank you very much and enjoy
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1457369-A-Wolfs-Life