*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1454716-My-Sisters-Keeper-Part-1
by Wolfy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Children's · #1454716
A brother shows how much he really cares for his little sister. Warning, contains Vore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`` My Sister's Keeper ``~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-------------------------------------------------------Part 1--------------------------------------------------------

Just another day it seems as two kids that were outside of there home, playing a little game of hide and seek between them both. A 12 year old boy smiled as he wander around happily, pretending he cant find his little sister. "Oh where could Cyan be...." he teased. The boy was 4'10, close to 5ft. He was average built which means he got enough exercise. He had scruffy, some what long black hair, that matched the color of his wolf ears.

They twitched back and forth as he stopped and turned around to the bushes. "Aha!" he said, wagging his wolf tail now as he went up to the bushes and moved them away. He was like any normal boy but the difference was he has wolf ears and tail, which made him cute.

A little 5 year old girl giggled as she popped out of the bushes as soon as they where moved away. "you found me Rapier" she cooed in joy. Rapier, as he was called, smiled as he picked her out of the bushes and grinned. "well... so I did! But oh no... look at yourself Cyan, your all dirty" he said a little worried. The girl blinked looking at herself, black tail wagging back and forth from her dress. "Oh no... is mommy gonna be mad?" she asked. "well .. mom and dad wont be back till later so I guess if we wash it, they wont have to know" he smiled.

Cyan smiled happily at her older brother. "Owks" she murred, reaching up and hugged him close. Just like her brother she had black ears and tail, the only diffrance out of it was that her ears and tail were shorter. Might even stay that way for the rest of her life. She had short hair that only covered her neck but instead of being black it was a darkish brown. Rapier give her a small lick as a way of wolf affection and took her inside. They stopped with there fun and games, reason was that the sky grew dark meaning it was going to rain.

Inside Rapier pulled his sister's dress off and tossed it in the washing machine, then he went to the dryer and pulled out one of dad's big shirts and put it on his litter sister for now. "well... I guess thats big enough for now" he said. Cyan whimpered softly looking at it. "it big big..." she said.

She tried to walk around in it but ended up tripping over after the 4th step. "Owie" she said hitting her head on the floor. Rapier gasped and picked her up before she started crying. "Oh Cyan I'm sorry..." he said then went in the dryer and pulled out one of his shirts, big but a decent size to cover her. "well.. better then dad's big shirt" he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later the kids had sat down in front of the TV to watch a few movies together, each munching on the popcorn Rapier had made. Suddenly the phone rang and Rapier went to answer. While his back was turned Cyan started to gobble as much popcorn as she could, her leg accidentally hitting a few numbers on the remote. Rapier smiled as it was there mother. "Hey mom!" he murred.

On the other line there mother spoke with him. "How is everything?" she asked swaying back and forth.

"Oh good... so when are you and dad coming home?" Rapier asked in joy.

"Oh well we were hopping tonight but a storm rolled in here... so we might be stuck until the rain lets up... unless there is a flood it would be longer." she said in a sad tone.

Back at home Rapier whimpered softly, lowering his ears. "alright mom .... but umm ... what about food? you told me not too cook" he asked feeling hungry, he reached his hand in to the bowel and blinked seeing Cyan had consumed it all. "greedy gut" he muttered to her, poking his little sister's belly.

She giggled in responds, curling up with her tail wagging happily. "Well.. you can use the microwave" their mom said in responds. He smiled and sat back. "alright mom ... well I'll see you later, Cyan just ate the rest of our popcorn without me"

"Alright, just be careful you two! Love you both" and the receiving end hung up.

Rapier smiled as he ended the call, pulling the phone back and tickled his sister. "Oh so you think it's okay to eat rest of the popcorn with out me! Huh?!" he growled happily nipping her ear. Cyan laughed and squealed in his arms. "Nooooo!! I give! I give! Stop it!" she said wiggling around even more.

Soon her big brother had stopped and just gave a happy grin. "alright Cyan .. but as punishment you have to go to the kitchen and get me a drink for all that popcorn you ate." in a slight commanding tone, Cyan whinnied sadly. "awww... oks..."

Cyan got up and walked to the kitchen to get the drink.

Meanwhile Rapier sat back on the couch, reaching under the seat and pulled out his secret stash of chocolate, although, there a bit melted. "Mmm smushed candy"

He smiled opening it up but stopped as he looked to the TV. He saw it was a blocked channel mom and dad never let them watch, there was a reason why to this station.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"COMING UP NEXT!! We will go under water to the great beyond where out gator girl, Lisa! takes on three shark boys and emerge safe and no longer hungry!"

The TV flashed the gator girl swallowing down one of the three shark boys when the other two had there way with her body. It seemed impossible for her to even accomplish eating them whole. Then it skipped out as she walked out of the water lugging a massive belly.

"Mmmm! I love it when boys wiggle to the end" Lisa said as she stared at the camera with hunger in her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rapier watched in shock and horror, suddenly he changed the channel to cartoons when he heard Cyan coming back. "I got you a juice box" she said in a happy tone but stopped seeing his expression changed. "what tis matter?" she asked.

He looked at her for a moment before he smiled and shook his head. "no nothing I just saw a scary, scary movie preview" he said in a nervous tone. Cyan tilted her head to the side before looking to the TV then back at him. "alwight" she giggled climbing on the couch and gave him the drink. She snatched his little snack and ate it before he had a chance to eat his own candy.

The two sat in silence for a while as they watched a movie about a group of dinosaurs traveling together to find a better home. It was corny to the 12 year old but too the little sister thou, it was great. Still Rapier couldn't get his mind off the fact of seeing what was suppose to be blocked on TV. He give a soft sigh before looking at his sister. Sitting there..... being cute ... and scrumptious. wait. what?

He got up quickly. "Umm ... Cyan I'll be back" he said and rushed out of the living room to his the bathroom. Inside he panted softly and groaned. "what ... what was I thinking?" he said looking at the mirror over the sink, staring at himself before he sighed.

"Just that stupid thing I saw...." he muttered then blinked hearing his belly gurgle softly. "AH! Stupid tummy! your suppose to be on my side!" he said arguing with himself. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Big brother? are you okay?" she called. Rapier blinked looking to the door. "huh? oh .. Umm yeah I am... just uh taking a leek" he blushed softly as he cant believe he just told his sister that. He heard Cyan say "ewwwww" and run off.

Now that his sister was gone he sat down on the toilet lid and sighed gravely. "stupid show.. making me think of bad stuff about my sister..." He whimpered rubbing his belly softly in annoyance. Nothing he can do, till the feeling passed. Yet the more he thought about it, the more he was curios. Can he really eat her?

Looking around at the bathroom he reached in the tub to take a water plushie whale that Cyan had played with the other night. It was about as long and big as his fore arm. "I wounder..." he muttered before he stretched his jaws as wide as he can and held it there. For a moment he thought it wouldn't work till he heard a strange “Pop” noise. It startled Rapier for a moment before he found his jaws stretching wider then before. After a moment of moving his jaws he took the dry plushie and stuffed it in his jaws.

Thinking of how this was all humanly impossible, he gulped down the plushie fairly easily as it wasn't solid as a block or ice or anything. He had have no idea how he manages to fit it inside his mouth as it never stretch like this. He can feel his lips squish around the plushie like nothing. He lapped his tongue against it, covering it in saliva, pushing that tasteless plushie deeper in him.

Pushing the whale plushie in his lips, wrapping around it, taking another hard swallowed as he pushed it all the way in his throat. Rapier titled his head back and swallowed again, his jaws closed over the tail, sending it down his throat. He looked at the slight budge in the mirror, it felt like swallowing pudding. He cracked his jaws back in to place before looking at his belly.

He followed the plsuhie with his eyes. Watching it traveled down in to his gut, even then he shudder when it felt rather nice when it slipped inside and bulge his gut a little.

"this .. this feels so weird... but that was so icky and tasteless..." he said sticking his tongue out in disgust, rubbing his belly even more. He looked at his gut, thinking about the plushie now snug it was in him. "mmm... it does... feel nice" he said poking it before he sat back down and messaged his gut he wounder how far he can make it go. But he was interrupted as he heard the door being knocked on again. "Brother" called Cyan's voice.

"yeah Cyan?" he called back.

"I'm bored big brother, can we play a game?"

Rapier perked his ears up suddenly "a game?" he called but then smiled happily licking his lips but he shook his head and tried to chase the feeling away. <get a hold of yourself...> he thought

"Alright Cyan! We'll play Hide and seek, I'll stay here while you go hide" he smiled happily as he didn't want his sister to see him with his pudgy belly. He heard his sister giggle and run off.

Now then, while she was off to hide he needed to find a way to get the plushie out of his belly. "I don't think i can digest it..." he muttered staring at his tummy but then shook his head. "naaah... I'll just keep it in" he smiled in bliss.

Rapier emerged out of the bathroom after 30 seconds and smiled happily. "hmm... Cyan!" he called as he sniffed the air. "Ready or not! Here I come!"

Else where Cyan looked up from her hiding spot, she was in the refrigerator under some food that would mask her scent. "he wont find me in the green box" she muttered as it was just another name for the salad box.

The wolf boy walked all around the house on all four before he dashed his way in the kitchen and smiled. "Cyan!" he called, sitting himself up.

He walked around the kitchen before he smiled grabbing the fridge door and pulled it open. He looked around and blinked in confusion. "huh?" he said just staring at the fridge before he whimpered. "guess she's not here" he muttered, about to close the door when he heard a sudden giggle below him. Looking down Cyan popped out of the green box. "Haha! you found me" She called.

Rapier started to tense up seeing his sister there, in food, just making him even more hungry. He licked his lips slowly back and forth before he leaned down and growled. Cyan's smiled slowly disappeared seeing the look of a predator in his eyes. "Big... brother?" she said a little unsure now.

Rapier stared at her with drooling jaws then he whimpered slowly closing them. "I .. I'm sorry sis..." He said, ashamed to even want or even think about eating his little sister. He pulled back away from the fridge and looked at the ground. Cyan looked at him before she crawled out of the green box and walked to his side. "Are you okay brother?" she wounder. He looked up at her and whimpered even more. "Yeah but I .. I was so close in eating you whole" he said.

Suddenly Cyan giggled happily. "Eat me whole? You cant do that" she cooed, Rapier blinked in responds. "No! Really I can! I ate your plushie whale when I was in the bathroom" he spoke sitting up right to show off the bulge.

Cyan just rubbed his tummy. "nooo it's all squishy it just some foodie you ate" she said.

Clearly he wasn't able to convince her threw words. "Well then if I eat you whole, then you would believe me?" he asked. His little sister smiled innocently and just nod. "yuppy! Till I'm snuge in you belly." she answered.

Being the bigger brother he leaned in and growled again at Cyan, smiling at her with content. "alright sis... don't squirm so much I'm still rather new at this stuff...." he said, licking her face a couple times, just lathering her up with saliva.

Cyan didn't think he would be able to do so, she opened her eyes to see his jaws open up before her. "Heehee... no ways he can eatz me" she said wagging her tail back and forth. She felt his jaws press against her head, thinking he would give up, until she heard a loud 'pop' noise. "Huh? what that?" she asked yet she wouldn't get an answer from him as she felt his jaws slip over her.

She wiggled softly head and shoulders are pushed inside her mouth. His lips making sure to tightly seal around her small shoulders. Her face is covered in his drool with the rest of her head, neck, and shoulders. Her eyes widen as she looked on to see his mouth push her forward to the back of his jaws. She can only watch, seeing the dark tunnel that opened up before her head.

By now she wished that she had not agreed. Rapier murred and lapped over her body happily while his clawed hands tore off her cloths but her underwear. "mmm..." he blushed as he moved his hands from her sides, to her legs and butt to give more leverage in pushing her in.

He took his first gulp, his sister's head pushed in too his throat. Feeling the flesh grip her head and pull her inside even deeper.

Cyan wiggled a little feeling his hands on her lower body, "ugh uh .. wa-wait brother" She said as she wanted to change her mind but it was too late, the moist esophagus gripped her upper body and jerked her inside. She felt her head and shoulders being pushed inside of the tight throat as she slipping deeper. She couldn't help but shudder as his tongue lathered up her chest. "ugh ... big brother" she called again in a muffled voice.

It was too late to turn back, she found out the hard way he can swallow things whole, just the thought of being his new found food made her wanna cry. Still she felt the walls message her head and press against her. Those wolfie ears perked up the best they could as she felt her brother trying too comfort her.

Rapier looked at her legs seeing them kick back and forth slowly as she tried not to wiggle as much. He smiled licking her body some more before his head lifted to the air, letting gravity pull her downwards. He closed his eyes and just let her body slip inside effortlessly at first.

He smiled as he got up on his feet, letting his hands moved away from her legs and butt as she went down his throat. "Mmmm..." he moaned again.

Cyan wiggled around feeling the cold outside starting to disappear and replaced with soft warm walls of her brother's insides. The contraction of Rapier's throat made it nearly impossible to move her body, the deeper she went. With her legs nearly his throat, there is nothing that can done for her descent

Soon there was another powerful contraction, and Cyan was pulled downwards. Her torso and legs pulled right in the tight pulsing throat. She shifted back and forth wanting some room to move, as it was so cramped. She groaned as her head was soon pressed against the pucked hole that leads to his stomach.

Rapier groaned feeling her body slip down to the pits of his gut. "mmm...." Licking his lips, feeling her feet in the back of his jaws. He got up and tried to stop her from descending because he wanted to see her cute little feet disappear in the mirror.

Walking to the bathroom he stood in front of the mirror, his belly on the sink. He opened her jaws and saw her cute toes wiggling around. He reached in and gave them a little tickle which made her struggle best she could in his throat. Closing his jaws her gulped hard once again, opening his mouth to watch those little feet of hers disappear in his neck.

Rapier sighed as he stepped, murring as he rubbed his gut when he started to feel her enter his belly. "Oh sissy...." he moaned, pulling his hands back and watched his bulge grow as Cyan enters his tummy.

Inside Cyan slipped in his belly, looking on to see the plushie whale inside. had been trying to be pushed in the intestines it seems. She smiled, pulling it out of the other hole before her seemingly large frame enter his belly. His stomach walls were so tight around her body, she had not choice but be willing to take the fetal position when entering the stomach. Still she was glade the plushie was there to snuggle against.

Back outside, Rapier smiled watching his engorged belly move around before it settled down. Yet, he felt his mouth and esophagus starting to hurt a little but it would pass after some time of rest. He was actually happy to be able to eat his yummy sister. Smiling too himself, he begins to rub the huge bulge, before cradling it as he started walking. He moved off to the couch in the living room, making his belly slosh around. "Ooohh.. Sis, you feel so good in me... I wish I can eat you again" He grinned, walking to the couch, turning around and plopped on the couch.

Cyan started moving about when her world would shack and move around when Rapier started moving. "merf! ca-careful bro" she whimpered before her world really shook till it settled down when her brother lied down.

"Mmm you see sissy? I can eat you..." he said in a content voice patting his gut softly.

His sister wiggled around in responds. "ye-yes! can you let me out now rapier?" she asked as she wiggled softly, hugging her plushie close. "It's tight in here..." she whimpered, Rapier smirked licking his lips as her taste linger still on his lips. "It must be... now your about to feel it become very snug..." he said laying on the couch for a moment before he let out a massive belch.

It echoed in the empty house for a moment before it went silent to the sound of a happy Rapier and the sounds of the TV. The wolf boy smiled tracing a finger over his belly seeing his flesh walls hug her every curve of her body, following up her legs over her side, too her arms and around her head. He just enjoy the movement when his sister started to wiggle violently before it suddenly stopped.

"Hm? why you stop Cyan?" he asked poking his belly, he didn't get a responds. "wha... Sis?" he said before getting up and whimpered. "oh man .. that burp must have gotten rid of all her air.." he said and started too panic. He got off the couch and ran to the kitchen to the open fridge. Grabbing a juice box, opening it quickly and started to drink, gulping mouth full of air in to his gut with the juice. He looked down to see it expand out and become nice and round with little bumps.

He heard coughing before his gut started to move around. "Brother?" called Cyan's tired voice. Rapier sighed in relief, seeing she was going be okay. "Sorry about that Cyan ... I ... I got carried away there" he said, lending down to give his belly a kiss. "Can you forgive me?" he asked. Cyan wiggled softly making his belly slosh.

"I did already ... just ... lemme out before I'm food... please brother?" She asked rubbing the stomach walls.

The boy thought for a moment before he whine sadly. "Can... can't I have you in there a little longer? You feel so nice in me and my throat hurts from eating you" he said with a sad whimper.

"But what will happen if you forget about me?" she called pushing out against the walls. Rapier thought for a moment. "well... this is the first time eating you.. and something so big... so I guess it would take a while for your to digest and become my poo"

He blinked when Cyan giggled inside. "you said poo...."

He blinked once again, before he smiled and rubbed his gut. "So I have.... just relax in there little sister, and let your big brother take good care of you...." he smiled curling against his belly.

He let out a soft yawn before rubbing his eyes. "Nnnyyaaaa...." He looked at his gut hearing it gurgle and groan, starting to churm it's food around. "Mmm.. sounds like my belly is upset" He grinned as he got up slowly and reached in the green box to pull out some veggies to munch on. It would at least keep the stomach at bay from digesting the 'meat'.

Cyan looked around in the dark stomach before she kicked softly. "Can you swallow a flashlight in here?" she called before she blinked hearing something being gulped down before it splatter on her. "Eeewww!! Rapier!!" she called out.

Back outside Rapier walked to the closet to swallow a flashlight for Cyan while he munched on carrots and lettuce. "Don't worry it's just some veggies, put it under you so you can stay longer in my belly" he cooed

Cyan wiggled a little more. "what if I don't wanna stay in here longer?" she called out. He looked at his belly finding a small flashlight. "Well.. you don't have much of a choice ... sorry" he said rubbing his belly. "But after you get out maybe I can show you how to eat something" he smiled.

He opened his jaws up holding the flashlight over his mouth before he dropped it in his mouth and gulped it down his throat. "mmm....." he said feeling it squeezed down in his gut. It may have hurt with his sore neck squeezing the new 'food' dowards, yet he took most of the pain for her.

With in the stomach Cyan felt something hit her, she reached grabbing it and noticed it was the flashlight. "Thankie brother" She said before she eeped when he started walking around now. "Hey, where are you going?" she asked turning the light on and looked around the gut. She smiled as she rubbed the walls with one hand then started to stretch the walls. "wow... it's so .. pink and redish in here" she said, looking below her to see the stomach acids around her feet and bottom, along with the veggies.

He stopped just next to the couch and looked at his belly. "Huh? Well umm.. to bed really" he said turning the TV off. "I would like to sleep... with you in my belly, it is making me tired" he yawned softly, going to the stairway.

He felt Cyan starting to wiggle violently inside. "But! Brother!!" she cried out. "What if you digest me while you sleep?!" she said almost going to cry. Rapier whimpered knowing that tone in her voice. "Please sis... I'm tired. I love it how you are in my belly.... I never felt so full. Just stay in there a little longer... when I have you in me, I feel like your actually safe from everything." He whispered, licking the bulge.

Cyan sniffled softly. "Alright... just please... let me out before I'ma digested fully...." she whimpered some more. She started calming down as she felt the belly be rubbed against again.

"I will... I love you sis and no way my belly will take you away" he responded as he walked up too there room.

Cyan winced softly because with each steps he took, made the fleshy world shack and squeeze her soft body from direction. Rapier went to his bed and just plopped down in the soft bed. He sighed happily as he started to rub his gut even more. "Ooooh..." he looked at the dark room with everything all around them both. He turned too his belly seeing a slight light threw the flesh, grinning, he poking it softly. "alright time to turn the lights off...."

She smiled clicking the light off and hugged it close with the whale. "alright ... meanie" she added. Rapier grinned at his belly before laying back on the ground and murred when his tummy jiggle with her movement.

"Hey sis.... can you squirm for me?" he asked yawning again feeling his heavy eyes slowly close before he forced them back open. Cyan became a little confused. "why? It makes you sleepy?" she called. Rapier didn't respond at first but he nod his head. "yeah it does....."

"Okay!" Cyan said in a happy voice, giggling softly as she had to admit, it felt nice being in him, safe and warm from the outside world like he said.

She started to squirm violently for the third time today, in his gut kicking and pushing all around the walls, as she just wiggled around to please her big brother. She heard the whole stomach let out a groan. Churning once again as it felt the 'food' behaving badly too it.

Rapier snigger as he reached over to grab the blanket and pull it over his body covering half of his gut. Letting out one last yawn he let the wiggling help him drift off to sleep. "Thank you" he muttered to his sister.

After some plus minutes of silence, she started to settle down in her new home. Listening to the belly churning around her body, Rapier's faint heart beat and weak acids leaking around her body, made it pleasant. At least in her view. "So soft..." she whispered as she would be glade to stay here but again the thought of being digested forever scared her. For now with weak stomach, she was satisfied with it, making her happy.

Finally, exhausted by all of her wiggling. Cyan just curled up to sleep within the belly of her brother, having no choice but to wait for him too wake up by himself. Cyan''s mind wanted him to wake up soon but her desire to stay in the safety of her brother, made wish he would sleep in. Either way if she does get out by tomorrow she would have a soft body from those acids soaking her form.

Her skin tingle a little bit from those stomach acid. Each hour that would pass in the tight tummy seem to last a life time for her. "Night..." she whispered to her brother knowing he wont hear it. Tiredness soon over came her body and she just slipped in to a peaceful dream.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, the mother and father returned home. They kept silent as they put there stuff down and walked up stares to the kids' room. "Cyan? Rapier?" the mother whispered out, going to the room, and slowly opened the door.

The storm had stopped outside and when the clouds moved away, showing the full mood illuminated the room so they didn't need to turn the lights on. There in bed was Rapier, sleeping soundly with his gurgling belly, still large and full with his sister.

The mother gasped but smiled as she walked over to the bed and rubbed rapier's tummy. "awww..." she whispered. The father walked in and stared at his son. "hee... looks like he's becoming like you" the mother said in a happy tone. "well not in a bad way. Which is good." he added.

The both of them watched Rapier peacefully sleep. "Think we should get Cyan out now?" the dad asked. The mom turned towards her husband before back at her son and smiled.

"Nah.... my guess, Rapier just learned this, so it would take a while for his body to digest Cyan..." She murred rubbing his gut before she reached over to pull the blanket over him some more and tucked him in to bed.

The couple walked out of the room holding each other's hand. "Hee... hey love? think you can eat me tonight?" The mother asked. "Yeah.... sure but let me digest that guy who tried to hit on you, first...." The father responded, leaning against his mate.

The mother giggled happily licking his face, wagging her tail back and forth behind her. "Alright... you tease" she cooed in delight.


© Copyright 2008 Wolfy (wolfysky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1454716-My-Sisters-Keeper-Part-1