*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trick or Trick?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459400-Trick-or-Trick/cid/566129-Trick-or-Trick
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1459400
Remake of my old story. What are the consquences of not giving out candy on Halloween?!
Chapter #1

Trick or Trick?

    by: Shrunk Maker
"Trick or Treat?!"

You can hear, outside the windows, over and over again. You now sort of feel guilty about not getting any candies! You try to ignore the giggling of children and turn your attention back to the movie on the TV.

Before you can really get into it, there's a knock on the door. You instinctively mute the TV and pretend that you aren't home. Another knock... "Persistent kids," You think to yourself, "I hope they ain't gonna egg my house or something". Then, comes another set of knocks.

You pull yourself off the couch and peer through the peephole lens on the door and you see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk Maker (UN: junky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk Maker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459400-Trick-or-Trick/cid/566129-Trick-or-Trick