*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/768553-Puts-you-into-a-story-you-are-writing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: Puts you into a story you are writing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Puts you into a story you are writing

    by: CelesteIrving
" I know what Ill do, ill stick you in that nerdy story of yours." she said.

You had been working on a story that was pretty interesting. In the world it takes place in, their are six nations, one of fire, earth, water/ice, nature(plants etc.), light and dark. Each nations inhabitants have the power over the element of their nationality. Each person goes to the towns prophet to have him tell them their power on their 15th birthday. Some people might not get powers and either work on technology or some other trade. Their are 2 main characters you have written about.

-First of is the leading man, Jael. He is 17 and lives in the dark nation. His power is to hide in shadows of anything.

-Second is Selena. She is a 15 year old girl who lives in the the mountains of the water nation(snow). It is the day of her birth and is going to discover her powers later in the day.

"Now who should you be," she said, "I know!"

You have the following choices:

1. Jael

2. Selene

3. makes up her own character

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesteIrving (UN: mike6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/768553-Puts-you-into-a-story-you-are-writing