*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. its all dark
  2. The day of anger
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/768543-its-all-dark
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: its all dark  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

its all dark

    by: Unknown
Everything is pitch black that morning, you can't see anything. At first you think your eyes are closed but no matter how many times you blink them, nothing happens. You feel a ground beneath your feet, but nothing else. An hour later, you see a small light and see your sister walking. A light flashes in on you as well.
"Hey little brother."
"Christy, what did..."
"Shh!" she says as you feel an invisible hand force your mouth closed "Do you know where you are?"
"No, but.." you feel the hand again
"You are in nothing, you are nothing, you don't exist. Your body is gone. Last night I transformed you into nothingness, all that exist is your mind, which is in a little marble in my pocket. I can make you real again and I can do it in any shape or form that I want. I can twist you to be whatever I please.
"Oh my god, Christy pl.." The hand shuts your moth especially hard and then slaps you
"Stop interupting twirp. Yesterday was the final straw. Now, what should I do to you Joe?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/768543-its-all-dark