*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tenten, the neglected one
  2. Female
  3. Male or Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464741-Slobby-Ninjas/cid/633886-Tenten-the-neglected-one
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1464741
The ninjas from Naruto are turning into overweight smelly slobs.
This choice: Ten-Ten  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tenten, the neglected one

    by: FatFan
Tenten, the hugely under rated and unnoticed female ninja walked home after her training session. Her team had all gone off on a mission leaving her behind so she didn't have much to do but train, but she was stuck now. Her aim was flawless and her abilities refined and perfect, she couldn't do any better without Gai Sensai's help but he was away with Neji and Lee.

On her way back she noticed Hinata sitting on a bench, the young Hyuuga girl seemed to be enjoying the peace and quiet as she munched on a doughnut, her clothes actually seemed rather tight as her body had definitely grown bigger and fatter since she last saw her.
"Tenten" Hinata smiled softly and waved to her which resulted in Tenten joining her "how are you doing?" she asked
"I'm alright" Tenten said "a bit bored and frustrated at my team for leaving me behind again, sometimes i feel like it wouldn't make any difference if i was there or not"
"I'm sure its not that bad" Hinata smiled reassuringly "what you need to do is just take a break and forget about it all" she said "how about you come to my house tomorrow, we'll relax and you can take your mind off your team not appreciating you"

Tenten blushed a bit and then smiled "thank you Hinata, it has been a while since I've relaxed. I look forwards to it"
"I'm glad" Hinata smiled as Tenten got up to leave "it was nice running into you, I'll see you tomorrow then"
"sure thing" Tenten nodded and went home, happy that she finally had something to do tomorrow.

The next day Tenten woke up fairly eagerly as she was looking forwards to spending time with Hinata, she knew she had time to waste until she was to meet up with Hinata so she made herself a nice breakfast and chilled out a bit.
By the time Tenten got to Hinata's the chubby Hyuuga girl was only just out of bed and in her nighty. She was cooking her and Tenten a nice feast as she had stocked a lot of junk food and drinks around the sofa.
In the end the two girls spent the entire day sitting around doing nothing but talking and constantly snacking, they were only not snacking when it came to lunch and dinner when they would have a proper meal...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FatFan (UN: fatfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1464741-Slobby-Ninjas/cid/633886-Tenten-the-neglected-one