*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/580226-Little-Red-Riding-Hood---a-begining
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1466672
Turn fairy tales into erotic stories.
This choice: Little red riding hood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Little Red Riding Hood - a begining

    by: AnimePhantasm
Once upon a time in a city and time not to far from here, their lived a teen girl named Meredith Sidle, A.K.A. lil' Red. Her olive skin and dark features were suggestive of Italian ancestry but her sparkling green eyes told a different story.

Meredith was particularly proud of her nickname, well more of what it stood for. She was called lil' Red because she was the only virgin her age in pretty much the whole city. Lil' Red wasn't a virgin for want of a man, every guy in the city, young and old wanted a piece of her. No she was a virgin because she had class, although to remain true to her values was tough work. Especially when every where you looked you were reminded of sex. Needless to say she masturbated. A lot.

On this particular day, however, sex was the last thing on lil' Red's mind. She was asked by her mother to travel across the city to her father's house. Apparently, he was late, yet again, on his child support payments.

"Why the hell do I have to do this, it's not my fault that slut slept with such an unfaithful man" lil' Red complained out loud. She really wanted to tell her mother to fuck off and do her own damned errands.

You have the following choices:

1. Tell that bitch off

2. Stay silent and head towards father's house

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AnimePhantasm (UN: animephantsm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/580226-Little-Red-Riding-Hood---a-begining