*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Goldilocks
  2. When Fairy Tales Go Erotic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/668797-Goldilocks
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1466672
Turn fairy tales into erotic stories.
This choice: Goldilocks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Goldilocks

    by: Unknown
I couldn't take another picture. I, Goldie Locks, was tired! I had been in the woods for over three hours photographing the same tree from every angle I can think of. My blonde hair was messy and I ripped my skirt. Damn it all, I muttered as I threw my video camera and camera into my working bag. I didn't need this job that bad, I thought as I climbed onto my Vespa and turned the key.

vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, clunk... Oh God, please tell me this isn't happening. I turn the key again, hoping for a different result. vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, clunk clunk.

Double damn, I mutter to myself. Who up there hates me? First this nature assignment and now my scooter won't start. The fates are fucking with me, big time.

I remember seeing a cottage on my way to this tree. I just pray someone is at home. I sling my expensive equipment bag over my shoulder and trek back to the cottage. As I approach, I don't see much for signs of life. No cars, the lawn is over grown and covered with leaves. I just hope they have some sort of phone. I have no signal on my cell phone.

I knock on the heavy wooden door and get no answer. I begin to bang the door with my fist and it hitches open. I peek my head around the corner.

"Hello, is any one home?"

I call out. Still no answer. I go inside and sniff the air. Something is cooking. My stomach lets out a low growl. I could eat something. Maybe the owners won't notice.

I set my camera bag down and go in search of the delicious smells. I find steaming bowls of oatmeal and honey and decide to take a little bit. I nibble here and there, only to find I ate the whole bowl.

"Oh! I better leave them a couple of bucks for that..."

I turned and bump into a wall. But the wall is breathing. and it is hairy, and it wasn't there a second ago. My eyes are closed, but I am scared to open them.

"You will leave more than a couple of bucks for trespassing little girl," the wall said in a growling voice. Oh shit!

My eyes open and travel up, and up some more... until I see a huge burly man staring down at me. He is as big as that tree! I feel my legs weakening...

You have the following choices:

1. Goldie passes out...

*Noteb*
2. The man grabs her and makes her face his two friends...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/668797-Goldilocks