*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/912071-Goldie-passes-out
by Joker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1466672
Turn fairy tales into erotic stories.
This choice: Goldie passes out...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Goldie passes out...

    by: Unknown
As I come to, I realize that I'm in the smallest of three beds. It's not too firm, and not so soft that I sink into it, but just right. What wasn't just right was the thumps coming from the stairwell. "I hope it's not that wall," I mumble to myself. I pull the covers over my head and try to be as flat as I can. Someone yawns loudly, pulls the covers back, and lays down on me. They scream and roll off the bed, making a loud thunk. I see a young bear cub, about half my size, peek over the edge of the bed.

"Who are you?!" she asks.

"I'm Goldilocks. I was taking pictures of a tree in the forest for this dude, then I got on my scooter to find that it doesn't work. I found your house, hoping there was someone inside that could help or at least lend me a phone. The last thing I remember is turning around into a wall of fur, and whoever it was talked to me. I've never met a talking wall of fur before, so I feinted. I don't know why I haven't feinted from you talking. Maybe I'm dreaming."

"So dad brought you up here, huh? Well, that must mean you're here to entertain me," the cub said, standing up and removing the covers.

"What? You mean keep you company?"

"Something like that," she said with an evil grin... or was that her normal smile?

"I must be dreaming, but this seems to be a fun dream. What's your name?"

"Peaches. My mom's Cream. Dad... Well I never hear his name 'cause we both call him, 'Daddy.'"

"Peaches and Cream, huh? That's cute."

"Wanna know why they named me Peaches?"

"Sure. Why?"

Peaches responds by climbing up on the bed and stuffing Goldi's head between her legs. "Take a whiff!"

All the fur near the girl's snatch is still dark, but not really furry. It's more like ... well, peach fuzz. I didn't need to take a breath to smell the girl's wet folds. She smells like peaches. "I see. Interesting. Would you get off of my face now, please? I can't breathe very easily. Your peachy smell is too thick."

"I'm not getting off until you taste me. I taste like peaches too."

"I'm not gonna lick you there. For one, I'm not a lesbian. For two, I'll get your fur all over my tongue."

"I'm not getting off till you do." She defiantly spins around, and sits her butt hole right over my nose. This end doesn't smell like peaches. I can't talk very well, so I just decide to give in and lick her, since my mouth is still on her snatch. It does taste like peaches. It also has an interesting effect on me.....

What effect does it have?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. gradually more submissive

2. gradually more and more ok with lez/bi stuff

*Noteb*
3. gradual increase in need for sex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466672---------XXX-Fairy-Tales--------/cid/912071-Goldie-passes-out