*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1473575-Shrunken-and-Married/cid/581933-Start
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1473575
A man or woman born tiny, is now being married off by their family. Many possible spouses.
Chapter #1

Start

    by: demonboy328
You are either a man or woman, between the age of 18-22 and between 3-4 inches tall. For some reason you are more durable than you what you should be, but you can still be hurt. You have been tiny all your life and your family has taken care of you. Now, they are done taking care of you and can't find the time or patience to deal with you. So, they are going to find someone for you to marry and you can be their problem. Being so small, your family will do the talking for you at the ceremony, so you won't have any option to turn her/him down.
So, let's choose, male or female main character.

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

3. Two Tiny People Marry

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demonboy328 (UN: demonboy328 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonboy328 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1473575-Shrunken-and-Married/cid/581933-Start