*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290856-Would-you-Rather-shrinking-edition
by guy14
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2290856
A game of would you rather special edition seemed fun at first before it got real...

A game of would you rather special edition seemed fun at first before it got real...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Playing would you rather is a fun game on its own. Whether it's playing it with other people or just alone by yourself, it's always fun and interesting to think about a scenario where you have no other choice but to choose between two random situations. Laughs and funny commentary will always follow your decision. It's truly a great time but is that only because it's not real?...

Today you will unknowingly embark into answering that question. As you find an interesting app that is a special edition of would you rather that calls itself the shrinking edition. Seems like a fun app that could entertain you with a group of people or even alone by yourself. Clicking download you agree to the unread terms and conditions that state how real this game can get.

Basically, if you don't get the idea by now, this interactive is a game of would you rather but with a twist of only shrinking situations. Where you or someone else shrinks in some sort of fashion.


Rules for the App:

1. You must pick between whatever options are given to you
2. As soon as the choice is made its like Jumaji as that scenario will instantly begin for you
3. You are allowed (if you want to) change POV to the person who is choosing
4. Have fun!!


Basic rules:

1. For the most part I don't care what you write, I'll edit spelling and grammar.
2. While playing the Would you Rather game itself I ask for no "other" chapter choices' since it takes away from the point of the game itself
3. Following that rule the Would You Rather game can have more than two scenarios to pick from.
4. Other then that have fun!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290856-Would-you-Rather-shrinking-edition