*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Girlfriend's Mom
  2. In the beginning it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1473825-A-Time-to-swap/cid/582415-Your-Girlfriends-Mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1473825
You are swept back in time 20 years into someone else's body with the power to swap bodies
This choice: Your Girlfriend's Mom, 3 days after giving birth to your girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Girlfriend's Mom

    by: Federation
Starting to freak out you look down and discover that your are in the body of your Girlfriend's mom, Alexandria Jones.

Finding yourself, seated in a hospital bed and holding an infant gives you a large shock. When your girlfriend's father comes over to you and holds your hand you realize at last who the little baby you are holding is.

"Everything is going to be alright Ally," urges your girlfriend's father.

Just then a doctor comes over and says, "I am glad to announce that your daughter is in perfect health. Unfortunately, I think we should keep the two of you here just in case any complications occur."

"Is my wife going to be okay?" asks Marsha's dad.

"I believe so but at this time I'm not going to take any chances. We nearly lost her when she gave birth. I just want to be certain before we release her," replied the doctor.

Wondering what is going on you suddenly jerk back in pain. As a nurse takes Marsha, the Doctor runs you your side.

As your vision begins to blur you strain to make out the shape of the doctor, your new body's husband and your girlfriend as an infant. As the doctor hurriedly tries to save you you think one last time about your new body's family and hope that the doctor can save you. You then black out.


When you open your eyes you realize that...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1473825-A-Time-to-swap/cid/582415-Your-Girlfriends-Mom