*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. John starts acting smart
  2. Power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1475552-Personality/cid/585114-John-starts-acting-smart
by coal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1475552
You get the power to swap peoples personality.
This choice: John starts acting smart  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

John starts acting smart

    by: Unknown
You look at Tom, worriedly wondering what is going on. First you pulled a glowing orb out of your teacher, and now it seems the orb entered your friend John.

John, however, seems to be perfectly fine. He straightens out his clothes, and seems to acquire a certain air of formality around him.

John says, "Hmm, that was interesting. I feel different now; it's not bad, but it is certainly... different. In any case, we should check up on Miss Lock. Maybe finding out what happened to her will tell us something about what happened to me."

Your mouth hangs open as you wonder what has gotten into John. He was never one to really make plans, and if he managed to actually think of one he would usually forget about it in a matter of minutes. Now here he was acting... intelligent. Also like... no...

You slowly ask, "John, you are acting an awful lot like Miss Lock. Are you just kidding or is this for real?"

"I can assure you I am not playing around. This is serious business, and we have to figure out what is going on."

As John starts walking to Miss Lock's office, you are weirded out by what is going on. If only you could take that glowing orb out of John and put it back into Miss Lock, life could resume as normal. You then think, "Hmm, maybe I could..."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
coal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1475552-Personality/cid/585114-John-starts-acting-smart