*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/730722-go-outside-and-experiment-with-a-s
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: ...go outside and 'experiment' with a stranger.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

...go outside and 'experiment' with a s...

    by: Saracen1187
You also have the head swapping remote in your possession during this arc, as well as your power to switch heads with people by thought:

You dropped what you were doing and immediately went outside and looked around, it was a sunny day, but every now and then a smattering of clouds would obscure the sun.

"Okay, maybe choosing who to swap with will be the hardest part" you muttered to yourself, "that's if this 'special power' even works" you added skeptically.

Just then you saw your neighbor across the street, Mike, exit his house, wearing a white vest as always to show off his impressive biceps and his tattoos. He was 26-year old and visited the gym nearly every day, with the result that he had one hell of a ripped body. You saw him unlock his sports car and reach in to retrieve something, then he headed back to the house, you knew you didn't have much time, seconds in fact. You focused on him as intently as you could and concentrated......

Just then you saw an outrageous sight, time seemed to stand still around you...and Mike's head suddenly retracted into his beefy body, leaving a void where it should have been. Simultaneously you felt something happening to yourself, and you were actually a little frightened when everything went black momentarily. Your own head had also been sucked into your body, however moments later, your's and Mike's heads popped out again...on each other's bodies, and normal time was resumed.

You were now across the street from where you had been standing, and glancing back...you saw a puzzled Mike walking across the street. As he approached, you took a look down at yourself and was amazed at the sight, you now had Mike's muscular, 6' 2" tall body, and you flexed your large biceps as a grin appeared on your face.

"Hey Steven, can I help you with something?" Mike asked, as if nothing was wrong.

You looked up at him and took a break from checking out your new muscles. "Er...hey Mike, no, I was just checking out your car, she sure is a beauty!"

"She is isn't she?" Mike boasted, running your former hand over the car's bodywork. He didn't think it was at all strange now he now had a 16-year old body that was a bit on the skinny side, or that he was wearing your clothes and sneakers.

You then had a conversation that lasted about five minutes, and afterwards you went back across to your house, while Mike disappeared back into his. As you entered the house, you grabbed your crotch with both hands and rubbed your new nine-inch cock, you also lifted up your t-shirt and flexed your six-pack. You couldn't believe that you had been able to switch heads with Mike, you now had the kind of buff body that most boys could only dream of having at your age, and you hadn't had to do a single minute of working out to get it.

Suddenly.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/730722-go-outside-and-experiment-with-a-s