*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 2 feet
  2. shrunk
  3. other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1480366-Sarahs-sleepover/cid/1738115-2-feet
by shadow
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1480366
when you spy on your sisters sleep over what will happen.
This choice: 2 feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

2 feet

    by: Unknown
All the sudden Sarah pointed a gun at you and pulled the trigger. A beam of bright white light shot out of the end of the gun and hit you square in the chest. You were knocked onto your back by the beam. You couldn't stand up, but began to freak out when you saw that the room was getting bigger and bigger. You cried out "stop please". "Awe look the little boy is scared" Milly said as she began to walk up to you as Sarah stopped shooting the gun at you. You stood up to fight Milly when you noticed you only came up to her waist. "Whats wrong big boy or should I say little boy scared of your Auntie Milly" she said as she picked you up and walked you back to the girls. "What should we do with him now" Sarah asked the girls...

You have the following choices:

1. Lets diaper him

*Noteb*
2. Lets put him in a daycare

*Noteb*
3. How about we take him to his girlfriend at this size

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1480366-Sarahs-sleepover/cid/1738115-2-feet