*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lets diaper him
  2. 2 feet
  3. shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1480366-Sarahs-sleepover/cid/1926609-Lets-diaper-him
by shadow
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1480366
when you spy on your sisters sleep over what will happen.
This choice: Lets diaper him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lets diaper him

    by: Unknown
''I know, let's diaper him! I'm sure he would look adorable in a diaper'' Milly says. The other girls think it's a good idea and you're horrified to see your sister take a pack of diapers from one of the closets. You try to wiggle free as you're carried to the bathroom by Milly but your shrunken body isn't strong enough for any resistance and she easily takes you to the bathroom. Sarah and Sally hold you down and Milly starts to take off your clothes and grabs a diaper from the pack. You feel extremely embarrassed about lying on a changing mat with your bare butt and try to cover your private parts with your hands. ''Silly baby, auntie Milly can't diaper you if you're like that.'' You close your eyes to spare yourself from having to see yourself getting diapered but you can still feel Milly lifting up your butt, sprinkling baby powder on you and finally closing up the tapes.

You turn bright red as Sarah picks you up and says ''Aww little Bobby looks so cute in his diapies!'' the girls giggle when she pats the back of your diaper, starts feeding you milk from a baby bottle and continues ''baby has to eat and drink a lot so you can make big pee pees and poo poos in your diaper like a good baby''.

They take you back to the living room and Sarah explains the rules to you while you sit on her lap. ''Now that you are our baby you can't walk or talk. And you will use your diaper, just like babies do. Don't worry, we'll change you every time you have an accident so you can just go when you feel like it.''

What happens now?

You have the following choices:

1. You need to pee

*Noteb*
2. The girls put you in a playpen with Kelly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1480366-Sarahs-sleepover/cid/1926609-Lets-diaper-him