*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481899-GD-2-The-True-Nightmare/cid/595765-Prologue
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1481899
One year after the dream, things are really on the line as the real world is in danger.
Chapter #1

Prologue

    by: Luigi P.
The tale began when Jak, 14 at the time, had a dream. His crush was a girl named Jasmine, who was 15 at the time. He dreamed that she was a 50 foot giantess. It all started when Jak's house was destroyed. Jasmine was being chased by Nostory. Nostory, who had claimed to be a Deamon, who are beings of darkness, who all have traits of beast, like claws or talons. He was trying to kill Jasmine. Jasmine didn't know why he was after her. Soon they met up with a new Deamon. The Deamon was a good one. His name was Shadow. Shadow ended up helping Jak and Jasmine get away from Nostory. Soon after, Shadow had tiped off to Jasmine that she had powers to grow herself. This only made Jasmine more curious of how she ended up as a 50 foot giant. She hoped that she would learn more during their journey. Soon when they were adventuring, they met up with a woman named Kate Berlin. Kate is a part of a group called L.O.R. which is called the League of Rebels. The organization is a group that is determined to get rid of the Deamon race. Kate explained that someone of L.O.R would be able to explain her powers. They met a man named Lucius, he was a old man who was a leader of one of many L.O.R. outposts. He was going to tell Heroes about the Prophecy. Then, Nostory attacked the compound. The book containing the Prophecy was lost. Our Heroes was able to win against Nostory and they locked him up. Soon after, Nostory escaped and kidnapped Kate and Shadow along with a new ally. The ally was Seth, another Deamon that was a 2nd hand man to Nostory. Jak and Jasmine set out to set out to save them. On their way, they stopped to the L.O.R. Outpost, and asked for directions to Nostory's Lair. Lucius had found the Prophecy. Here is the chapter for it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
"It is said," Lucius began to read the prophecy, "Than many centuries ago, when the Lord created Mankind, he also created two sentinel beings to live along side them. One race, the Angels, was an almost female race led by the Angel Goddess, Gabriel. The Angels were pure beings of light that bared wings on their backs and, somehow, processed the power to change size by will, but that ability is usually only limited to 10 feet tall. The only Angel whose power of growth is unlimited is Gabriel herself."

Lucius continued. "The Daemons were under the leadership of the Daemon God, Lucifer. All three races lived in harmony at first. But Lucifer was power-hungry and wanted to rule everything. Thus, came forth was the great war between Gabriel and her angels, who fought to defend the Humans, and the Daemons led by Lucifer. The war was long and bloody, as there were casualties on both sides. The Great War would have been decided by the battle between Gabriel and Lucifer. Gabriel herself fought gracefully and magnificence, but Lucifer was devious, dishonest and a damn-right cheats. He used his Daemon hoard to attack Gabriel on all sides while he attacked her in the confusion."

As her last resort, Gabriel had no choice, but to use all her power to create an alternate realm and send Lucifer and all the Daemons in there, separate from mankind forever. This however, cost Gabriel her life."

The great Lord created this Prophecy with his own will and gave the copies to the few High-Angels on this planet while he took the remaining angels to the cosmos with him. He also gave a warning that the Gods Gabriel and Lucifer will be reincarnated, and then the Great War will resume once again."

The two teens then put two and two together. First, he said that only the High-Angels on Earth had the only copies of the Prophecy, and the fact that Lucius has one. "Wait! You're a..." Jasmine started to say.

"I did say that Angels were an almost female race." Lucius stated out, then golden, birdlike wings appeared on his back. "I'm one of the few male Angels and also a High-Angel."

"That explains why you don't like Shadow that much," Jak said to Lucius. "Now, for the Reincarnation of Lucifer, I'd put all my money on that it's Nostory."

"But," Jasmine started to say, "If there's a reincarnation of Gabriel, and she has an unlimited growth rate, then that means..."

"Exactly," Lucius responded...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Jasmine is the reincarnation of Goddess Gabriel. And soon, they were on their way to Nostory's Lair. They saved Shadow and Kate and soon continued their journey. After many encounters, including a near-death battle with Nostory and Seth, the Heroes soon found out that Nostory was working on a portal to the real world. He told them that the world they were in now existed thousands of years ago. It became separated from reality. And Nostory would be betting to destroy the real world. Jak was captured by Seth, and the Heroes came to save him. Nostory made a deal with Kate to have a truce for a 1 year. Nostory wanted this, because he needed to enter the real world in a year. Soon, Jak and Jasmine entered the portal, and the dream Jasmine's memories went into the real Jasmine's memories. And Jasmine told Jak this. Soon they started dating.

Let's continue the epic story, shall we?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
If you have no idea of what this chapter means, read the first adventure.

 The Goddess and The Dreamer  (13+)
14-year-old Jak has a dream about his crush. Over 6,000 views.
#1384374 by Luigi P.

You have the following choice:

1. Let the new chapter in the series begin......

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Luigi P. (UN: luigip at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Luigi P. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481899-GD-2-The-True-Nightmare/cid/595765-Prologue