*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kiyomi Takada
  2. Light Yagami Shrinks!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/598115-Kiyomi-Takada
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Kiyomi Takada  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kiyomi Takada

    by: Mr. E
Heres a sexy picture of her. http://www.pureanimegallery.com/d/60-1/kiyomi-takada-02.jpg

Kiyomi Takada, Lights smart, new Girlfriend / Accomplice. Shes very bright but also susceptible to lights manipulation. Misa doesnt know anything about Light cheating on her with kiyomi so if he she found out she would be super pissed off. Kiyomi enters the room and says "Light, im here at the exact time you told me to be.... so why arent you here?" She then sits on lights bed and waits patiently. Light says "uugh, I completely forget that I told her to come here today, I guess this could be a blessing though, ive used Kiyomi successfully in my plans in the past so i could use her to help me again. But if she finds me this minuscule she could go through a power trip and use this to her advantage and i dont feel like being the toy to some spoiled rich girl right now."

Light is thinking of a way to be discovered while his girl friend continues waiting on his bed mumbling "why isnt he here yet." Light says "well from the looks of things she seems to be pretty anxious to leave here and get home so i guess my best bet will be to hitch a ride with her back to her place, but which will be the safest." On the floor by her feet you see she brought two shopping bags one from going clothes shopping and the other a grocery store bag with food in it. you could also always climb in her shoe or skirt but that seems a little too dangerous. Kiyomi is starting to get restless so the obvious choice should be...

You have the following choices:

1. Into the Bag of Clothes

2. Into the Grocery Bag

*Noteb*
3. Climb in her Shoe

*Noteb*
4. Climb up her Skirt

*Noteb*
5. Get her attention right now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/598115-Kiyomi-Takada