*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/670113-Grocery-Bag-of-Food
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Into the Grocery Bag  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Grocery Bag of Food

    by: Mr. E
"Kiyomi looks like shes getting restless so i better take the obvious choice of climbing in her grocery bag . This way i cant get stuck in her shoe or climb in her clothes and get put on and worn by her all day." Light climbs up the grocery bag and with a little trouble climbing up the plastic and climbs over the side to fall between her purchases.

"Theres all types of food in here i wonder which one stay near that would attract her attention the most?" of the many food items there is a six pack of Tapioca and Chocolate Jello pudding, a loaf of Garlic Bread, Milk and Orange juice, and a box of Popsicles. Light doesnt have time to think as the grocery bag is lifted into the air and swung around as Kiyomi makes her way back home. Miss Takada gets to her house after taking a taxi cab and starts taking out groceries and placing them on the counter. Light was knocked out this whole time after a jar of pickles hit him in the head and he awoke to the sight of his girlfriends giant hand grasping him and an unknown item of food. Light is next to.....

You have the following choices:

1. Jello Pudding

*Noteb*
2. Italian Garlic Bread

*Noteb*
3. A Popsicle (you choose the flavor)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/670113-Grocery-Bag-of-Food