*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On The table
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1489039-Fantasy--Reality/cid/781234-On-The-table
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1489039
A shrinking/GTS interactive...my first one!
This choice: Climb the table! Maybe Arcadia will find him there!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

On The table

    by: DarkHeart
Alex sighed as his eyes traveled upward; miles above him laid his new goal. He would have to climb up the table somehow and then get Arcadia's attention somehow!

"Might as well start now! What else do I got to do?" and with those slightly optimistic words, Alex began his journey, first reaching one of the table legs. He roamed around the giant table leg, his had brushing against it's seeming smooth surface for something he could get a grip on.

Suddenly his hand had hit a nitch in the wood, something that would give a normal sized person a splinter! Testing it's sturdiness before letting go of the ground, Alex hoisted himself upward, his no slip shoes actually coming in handy for once!

Moments later, Alex had reached a point where he could sit down and rest on the edge momentarily. His eyes scanned the room; the once normal sized room seemed slightly more intimidating at this size.

"So...it finally became a reality, huh?" Alex asked himself almost like this was some weird dream or reality show.

With his breath regained, Alex began hi journey upward once more. Moments later he had arrived at the tables edge and was struggling because there was no where to grip his feet firmly.

"Maybe gym class really did pay off!" Alex joked between gritted teeth as he pushed himself upward and onto the gleaming smooth surface. Mountains of pretzels and candy filled the sky as Alex looked about. There were lakes of chocolate and punch, and marshmallow and strawberry fields. Alex grinned up at the strawberries, licking his lips and wondering how wonderful those strawberries would taste at this height; their flavor must be AMAZING! Alex looked at the stairs and back at the strawberries: it had taken him about 4 or so muntes to get up here...and that’s when he stopped! He couldn’t control it as his stomach urged him onward: he rushed for the bowl!

Looking up, there was no way he was going to be able to climb just the bowl straight up to sweets. Alex looked around and snapped his fingers in brilliant thought: he could climb the grapes next to the bowl, and then use the vine to swing over to the strawberries! Seems kind of cartoonish , but hey! What else is there to do; sit and wait? No. Alex walked over to some of the grapes that were spilled over the side of the bowl, and gripping the lowest one, began to climb.




What's going to happen next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DarkHeart (UN: darkheart13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DarkHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1489039-Fantasy--Reality/cid/781234-On-The-table