*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/606678-Back-of-the-Underwear
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1494502
Your little brother decides that hes going to be the one torturing YOU for a change.
This choice: Back of the Underwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Back of the Underwear

    by: Unknown
He picks you up and jams you into his underwear, and the smell of his behind is unbearable to your tiny nose. You stay crunched up and pressed against his right butt cheek for a good 10 minutes before he decides to take a seat and watch his favorite show. Between Lewis' butt and the chair was, although comfortable, very smelly. "Oh, shouldn't have eaten that bean burrito!" he exclaimed, and you knew what was coming. A few seconds later the loudest fart you have ever heard in your life screams out of Lewis' bum, hitting you with both noise and tremendous stink. You begin to cry at the horrible torture you must endure, but before you can finish another loud fart comes your way, assaulting your nostrils. Lewis grins, "Ah, what a comfortable seat cushion, I think it'd feel better inside of my crack though!" You are then maneuvered into the crevice of Lewis' butt crack, it was sweaty and smelled terrible. The stench was potent enough to wake the dead, and there was nothing you could do about it. He wiggled his butt, and released another noisy fart, he had bad flatulence, which meant hell for you and your nose.

You have the following choices:

1. He wants to play a game with you...

2. A lot more time under his bum...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stinkface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/606678-Back-of-the-Underwear