*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lewis somehow shrinks you.
  2. 3 Whole Weeks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/740003-Lewis-somehow-shrinks-you
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1494502
Your little brother decides that hes going to be the one torturing YOU for a change.
This choice: Lewis somehow shrinks you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lewis somehow shrinks you.

    by: Stinkface
You stroll into the living room with every intention of holding Lewis down and farting on his face, but as you enter the room you cannot see him. Suddenly he appears from behind the sofa and sprays you with some form of water pistol, although the water seems to evaporate as it hits you.

"What the...?!" you begin, as you surroundings begin to enlargen. You look around frantically in complete despair as to what to do next, as your, now, giant of a brother steps closer towards you. You finally stop shrinking. You look up to see your brother remove his t-shirt and jeans, and sit down infront of you, wearing only his boxers and socks.

"Ash, for the next three weeks prepare for the same torture you've been giving me for aslong as I can remember" he tells you. "When I'm finished with you, your gonna have to shower for days to get the stink off you, now what do you do first; go in the back of my underwear, in my sock, or be tied up in my armpit hair?"

You have the following choices:

1. Back of the Underwear

2. In the Sock

3. Tied up in the Armpit Hair

4. If you take more than 5 seconds to answer, choose this.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stinkface (UN: stinkface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stinkface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/740003-Lewis-somehow-shrinks-you