*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pounced!
  2. 3 Whole Weeks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/726296-Pounced
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1494502
Your little brother decides that hes going to be the one torturing YOU for a change.
This choice: Lewis has invited 4 of his friends over and they hold you down.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pounced!

    by: Stinkface
As you enter the living room, you are unexpectedly pounced by 5 13-14 year old children, whom you recognise to be Lewis and his friends. You struggle to fight them off, but eventually their combined weight is enough to bring you crashing to the floor. You hit the ground and are somehow maneuvered so that you are lying on your front. You attempt to rollover into a more defendable position but it is too late. One of Lewis' stronger, heavier friends is sitting on your back. As you struggle to free yourself two more of his freinds take one of your arms each, while the final friend holds your legs.

You struggle helplessly under the stronger kids weight but it's no use. He lifts your head back so that you can see Lewis, who sits down in front of you. You see the duct tape in his hands as he brings it to your face and tapes over your mouth.

"Ash, over the next 3 weeks, you're gonna get the payback you deserve, for all the torture you've out me through over the years. I've been planning this ever since i knew Mum and Dad we're going away on holiday. I called up my friends and asked them if wanted to help me and obviously they thought it would be funny. None of us have showered in the last couple of weeks, so we all stink pretty bad"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stinkface (UN: stinkface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stinkface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/726296-Pounced