*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495665-Cherrys-World-Of-Vore/cid/607793-Intro
by gamer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1495665
This is a world where vore is not only possible, it's common!
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: gamer
In this world, vore is fairly commonplace. It is easy to go up to a vending machine and buy a shrunken person snack called a "Snackaboy".
There is even a vore competition, where people willingly sign themselves up as food. And girls compete to see how many they can devour in the course of the competition!

Out of the many ravenous girls in this world, there is Cherry.

She is a sweet, ordinary (if beautiful) girl in many ways. Though she does get a fair bit of pleasure and satisfaction out of eating people willing to be her food. She ONLY eats willing prey though, never anyone that is not wanting to become her food.
That said, she doesn't really care about the people she eats. She is nice to them, sweet to them, and friendly before she eats them. Though once she eats them, they are mere food for her. Something for her to eat, to digest, then to poop out without a care.
She is willing to do a great deal for the pleasure of her prey. Though nothing sexual, and she doesn't like to talk too much about the fate of her prey; or of anything involving her trips to the toilet.

How will Cherry begin her very filling adventures in this world of hers?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gamer (UN: gamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495665-Cherrys-World-Of-Vore/cid/607793-Intro