*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1497374-Mariomans-DP-Weight-Gain/cid/889247-Embers-Plan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1497374
Choose a character from 'Danny Phantom' and make him or her gain weight!
This choice: Danny X Ember  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ember's Plan.

    by: Unknown
Ember was in a rut. Although she loves playing music, she always felt that she wanted something or someone to herself. Someone to give her something for a change. Even when she was alive, she had a weak spot for obese boys. "Maybe it's time to take a break from playing music." she said.

With that said, Ember flew through the ghost zone to return to Amity Park where her enemy, Danny Phantom, lives. "Look out, Danny. Ember's coming back." she said.

Entering the human realm, Ember saw Danny and his friends hanging out at the mall. "There he is." she said in an almost dreamy voice. Although she always viewed Danny as her main enemy, Ember always had a love interest for the young superhero. "If only you were bigger." she said.

Then an idea clicked in her head. Flying away, Ember decided to invade...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the Nasty Burger.

*Noteb*
2. a candy factory.

*Noteb*
3. a pizza joint.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1497374-Mariomans-DP-Weight-Gain/cid/889247-Embers-Plan