*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A sucessful event turns into a strange one....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1497808-Shrunken-Reunion/cid/650604-A-sucessful-event-turns-into-a-strange-one
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1497808
During a reunion with your highschool friends, You shrink! 50gps for good additions.
Chapter #1

A sucessful event turns into a strange one....

    by: Microman
It had been a pretty good party. About 40 people from your old highschool turned up to your reunion party and you were pretty pleased with the result. You got to meet loads of people who you hadn't seen for years and see how their lives were going. You were the most happy to see your four good friends from high school - Graham, Richard, Adam and Brennan. Adam was your best friend, and Richard and Graham always tagged along too. Brennan was the socialite of the group. He wasn't always with your group and mingled around everyone but you had grown to tolerate that in high school.
You wandered into the graden of your house to get a break from the blaring music inside and where most of the party goers were. It was no suprise that Brennan was describing his exploits to about 7 women who were listening intently. 'Damn hes charismatic. Those chicks are hanging on to every word he says.' you thought. You passed by to where Richard was stood at the bottm of the garden. 'Hey Richard. Hows it going?' You ask. 'Great thanks Jack, got a good turnout tonight.' he replies. You continue the small talk until you're interupted by Graham. 'Hey its half 2 in the morning and some people have already left. We gonna wrap this up and kick everyone out? Cos i'm knackered and i gotta get to the precinct by 9.'
After thanking everyone for coming and sending them kindly and politely on thier way, theres only you, Graham, Brennan, Richard and Adam left (all of which who were staying the night as it was a Saturday, well technically Sunday for half two in the morning but lets not get pedantic).
You all decided to sleep in the spacious living room. You all stripped down to boxer shorts You helped Graham and Richard pump up a pair of air beds for them to sleep on, giving them some throw pillows and sheets and then allowed Brennan to have the three seater. You tidy up the housewhile the other guys sleep and finally get to bed at about half 3. As you made your way towards the two seater which would be your bed for the night you have some kind of severe internal pain in your head, like it's being crushed in a trash compactor and you black out and fall.........

******************************

When you awake you're still in a daze. Looking up at the window you see that it is only just getting light so it must be about 5 am. All you remember from the night before is the party and then an immense pressure in your head. The other guys breathing seems louder for some reason and looking around you notice you've shrunk to about 2 inches tall! You don't know where abouts you are yet, but turning around you are shocked to see...........
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Microman (UN: me345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Microman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1497808-Shrunken-Reunion/cid/650604-A-sucessful-event-turns-into-a-strange-one