*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. After breakfast
  2. Something else.
  3. The day you moved out.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1498738-Wand-of-wishes-The-growth/cid/1604390-After-breakfast
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1498738
You moved into a new house finding a magical wand which you experiment with.
This choice: After breakfast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

After breakfast

    by: bosomferret
Pulling my bag up beside me as I sit down ready for breakfast, I cast my eyes over indulgent fried breakfast in front of me. My mouth waters over the salty bacon and the multiple fried eggs resting on the slices of toast surrounded by beans, mushrooms and pieces of hash brown. Eyes glazing over I start to dig in....

When I snap out of my reverie I realise I've already wolfed down the majority of my food. "I could eat that all over again," I sigh. Regreting not savouring my first meal before school starts I turn to finish packing my bag. As I fiddle with the zip on the side of the bag, the end of the wand drops out and brushes against my fingers sending an unexpected tingle down my spine.

Looking up at the clock, I realise I still have an hour and a half before class starts and decide...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bosomferret (UN: bosomferret at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1498738-Wand-of-wishes-The-growth/cid/1604390-After-breakfast