*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/614323-She-takes-the-formula-from-you-and-uses-it-on-h
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1500666
You have a formula that can give anyone the powers of a God, to do anything and everything
This choice: She takes the formula from you and uses it on herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She takes the formula from you and uses it on h...

    by: LiquidZ2k
She greats you at your door in a very seductive manner, and asks you to let her see the formula.

You bring her over to your kitchen where the thermos of formula is. Along the way she asks if you have tried it yet, to which you respond that you haven't.

"Here it OOPHF!" she quickly pushes you down and grabs the thermos and begins drinking the contents.

You get back up to your feet and try to stop her, but it's like trying to move a brick wall with your bare hands. You are shocked and amazed that the effects took place so quickly. She continues drinking the formula as you gawk at her in awe.

You notice her skin became clearer, and flawless. Her muscles then seemed to become more toned, and pronounced. Her already large breasts seemed to be perkier and even more full.

Breaking out of your daze you yell at her. "What are you doing! I thought we were going to share it!"

She stopped drinking the formula for a second to scold you. "Is that anyway to talk to your new Goddess, slave?!".

In a split second she gulped the rest of the formula down and crushed the thermos in her hand like a paper cup. With her other hand she flicked your chest sending you through two walls in the house.

Dazed and confused you stare at your Goddess-friend who was now walking through the walls like they were nothing right toward you.

"You and the rest of the world are nothing to me, I am now the most powerful being in existence! Being that you are the only one who knows how I became this powerful I should kill you right now!"

You have the following choices:

1. She crushes you like a bug

2. She decides to let you live and witness her perfection

3. She decides to play with you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LiquidZ2k (UN: liquidz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiquidZ2k has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/614323-She-takes-the-formula-from-you-and-uses-it-on-h