*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. other
  2. Jenny
  3. morph actually
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1501139-trait-swapper/cid/2186573-other
by Sin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1501139
You gain the ability to swap people's body parts
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

other

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
Your plans include to really mess with Jenny because you really want to test your powers and find your limitations.

Now that you two are in your room and sitting on your bed she ask "so what do you wanna do?"

"You won't believe me, but I have these powers to morph people body parts into what ever or make them disappear."

"Hmmm....I don't believe, but try it on me."

"Are you sure Jenny, something could happen to you and I might not be able to fix it."

"Just try it." As she gives you a kiss.

Andrew gets the most surprised look on his face when she kisses you because you and her haven't kissed that much before. Jenny stops and sees the face your making "what's wrong with you."

"Ummm....ah....you kissed me."

"Yeah, why I wasn't suppose to."

"Oh no it's just we haven't kissed much before this, so I was very surprised that you kissed me."

"Oh, so what are your plans for me."

"I'd rather show you that tell you."

"Okay, but should I get naked for this."

You get the same surprised look your face again when Jenny said that. "Stop making me laugh with that silly face."

"What...oh ah I couldn't help it, it's just I never seen you naked before."

"Me too."

"Well if only you want to you can."

"Okay."

To your surprise Jenny takes off her short skirt and her tank top and tosses them on your bed. Then she unhooks her bra and tosses it on your bed and then she pulls down her panties and tosses them on your bed.

"Oh my god." As you try and hide your erection.

"So are you going to test your powers on me now." As she stands there in front of you completely naked.

"Yeah."

You stare at Jenny's naked body and think of what you can do to her amazing body. You start by morphing her neck not attached to her body. Good thing she caught her head and neck before it fell on the floor. "Hey next time warn me before you do that."

"Sorry about that and can you set your head and neck on my bed next to me."

"Okay." As she walks her headless body over to your bed and lays her head and neck next to you, then she walks back to where it was before. "So what's your plan now."

"Ummm...I can't tell you."

You look at her headless body and morph and exact copy of Jenny's neck and head on top of her originally body. Then you look at Jenny's original head and neck on your bed and morph an exact copy of her original body under her neck.

"So you detached and attached my head from my body, so now what?"

"Sit up and see what I did."

Jenny sits next to you and see an exact copy of herself standing there naked in front of her. "Oh my god you made a copy of me."

Jenny gets off your bed and walks over to her copy and starts feeling her copies body. Her copy starts doing the same thing and you watch them feel each other's boobs and their butts. Then they start making out with each other while squeezing their butt cheeks. After a few minutes of watching Jenny and her twin make out with each other, they stop and turn to face you.

"Oh sorry we forgot that you were sitting there."

"That's fine I could see why." As you stare at Jenny and her twin standing in front of you naked.

"So what do you wanna do now." Her twin says

"I don't know, what ever you two wanna do I guess."


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Have sex with Jenny and her twin

2. Morph them some more

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1501139-trait-swapper/cid/2186573-other