*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1501139-trait-swapper/cid/618592-intro
by Sin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1501139
You gain the ability to swap people's body parts
Chapter #1

intro

    by: Sin
This has been a loooooong, boring summer for you. Your parents will be out for a week, your older sister is on the computer (I think you can picture what she is doing) and your brother is on a date. So you have to watch over your younger sister, Jessica. So your sitting on the couch, spacing out. suddenly, you could hear voices in the distance and you only see blinding lights, you could make out a voice that says "you now have the power to swap body parts through...

(Backround: you live in the outskirts of a town, not any in specific, you live in a dense neighborhood, but you live in the outskirts, where neighborhood starts thinning and farmlands begin. You live very close to a ranch.)

You have the following choices:

1. thought

2. touch

3. morph actually

4. clothes

5. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sin (UN: misc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1501139-trait-swapper/cid/618592-intro