*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. clothes
  2. intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1501139-trait-swapper/cid/651030-clothes
by Sin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1501139
You gain the ability to swap people's body parts
This choice: clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

clothes

    by: Saracen1187
"Swap body parts by wearing someone else's clothes? What crap!" you scoffed to yourself, ignoring the voice you had just heard in your head. But then you gave it a second thought, what if the mysterious voice had been telling the truth, you had to find out one way or another.

"Alright, lets shoot this ridiculous notion down in flames" you muttered, as you wandered into the kitchen, leaving your little sister Jessica to watch the cartoons on TV.

You immediately saw a pair of your older sister Amanda's sneakers near the back door, she always took them off downstairs before going upstairs. Letting out a deep prolonged sigh...you approached the shoes and just stared at them for a moment. You knew they wouldn't fit you properly, being male you of course had bigger feet than your sister, even though you were two years younger than she was.

First you glanced back to the living room door to check nobody was there, then you sat on the kitchen floor and squeezed your feet into your sister's sneakers.

They pinched you terribly and your toes were crunched up in front, you certainly couldn't walk in them without them hurting you even more.

But then...your feet started to tingle, and the pain gradually lessened until it was gone altogether.

"What the hell?" you whispered to yourself, as you wiggled your toes inside your sister's shoes, which now fitted you perfectly.

You immediately took the shoes off and your jaw dropped in shock when you saw your feet, they were much more petite than they had been, slender in appearance, and your toe nails were now painted with Sky Blue nail polish, the color Amanda preferred to wear.

"SHIT!" you exclaimed, quite loudly, as you realized you had swapped feet with your sister. And judging from the lack of screams coming from upstairs, she hadn't realized yet that she now had your feet.

You pondered what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1501139-trait-swapper/cid/651030-clothes