*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Jungle" Survival
  2. Dream Job?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/631473-Jungle-Survival
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1502010
You have suddenly shrunk in Japan, and now you must survive being only 2 inches tall!
This choice: Look for Julianne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"Jungle" Survival

    by: DaKonfessor
You figured that even though you had neglected your girlfriend all this time, your best bet is to find her and probably try to sort things out in your relationship. There is a small hole near a corner in the lab, and you are glad you didn't tell the company to fill that hole. However, there is no telling what you might encounter outside. Rats and dogs constantly lurk around the back of the lab, and the area leads to a footpath where many employees take to get to work.

As if by luck, you notice an AK-47 assault rifle nearby, and it is shrunk down to fit your size. Upon examination, you noticed that the rifle is still functional. Nearby are some magazines, also shrunk down, which you can use to load your rifle. The shrunken rifle and magazines may have been past successes with the shrink ray, you thought to yourself. You have never handled a rifle before, but you know the myth regarding this particular rifle, so you decided to take it out.

Taking your first steps outside the lab, carrying your assault rifle, you find yourself in a jungle of sorts, surrounded by enlarged grass and other types of plants. It feels like one of those "survival in the jungle" type of movie, only you are in the backyard of a Japanese laboratory, and your "enemies" are large enough to either chew you to bits or just squash you under their feet. You cautiously take a few steps forward, and then you heard rustling sounds. Something is close, but what?

You have the following choices:

1. A rat

2. A dog

3. A person's foot

*Noteb*
4. An object

*Noteb*
5. Your own imagination

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/631473-Jungle-Survival