*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lauren
  2. Science
  3. Which class?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505369-High-School-Foot-Expansion/cid/2950902-Lauren
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1505369
Stories about girls in highschool whose feet grow!
This choice: Lauren  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lauren

    by: Lee Shun
One night at the school Lauren snuck in through one of the windows to try and find the answers for tomorrow’s test, going completely barefoot in order to reduce the noise.

Lauren wasn’t exactly the smartest student in the science class and is more than willing to cheat in order to pass and keep her status as an attractive and smart person. While looking through the papers for tomorrow’s test she accidentally dropped one of the papers which than slid underneath one of the tables.

She crawls on her knees underneath the table in order to find the paper, leaving only her feet poking out and failing to notice a vial of open chemicals simply labeled “Growth”. While searching she finds the paper but bumps her head on the table which causes the vial to topple over with the nozzle pointing at the edge of the table and, while not much liquid inside manages to pour all over Lauren’s soles with it going around her feet like her ankles and toes.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lee Shun (UN: ashmuler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stickler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505369-High-School-Foot-Expansion/cid/2950902-Lauren