*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Annie
  2. Language
  3. Which class?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505369-High-School-Foot-Expansion/cid/620882-Annie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1505369
Stories about girls in highschool whose feet grow!
This choice: Annie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Annie

    by: Stickler
Annie, the foreign exchange student from Korea sat and stared at her English book. The words all looked the same to her. She knew enough phrases to get by, so why did she need to learn all this specific stuff? She skimmed across the pages, looking for words that looked interesting. Her finger stopped at a short word that looked sort of like one in Korean... if she squinted her eyes. Annie looked around to see if anyone was looking in on her studies, but the room was empty. She slowly opened her mouth and tried to sound the word out.
"F...feeee..." Annie stuttered loudly, "Feet."
Annie took out her diary and began to chronicle the discovery of her new word, one that she would surely try to use in her next conversation with her fellow students.

You have the following choices:

1. Annie's feet grow quickly.

*Noteb*
2. Annie's feet grow slowly.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stickler (UN: stickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stickler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505369-High-School-Foot-Expansion/cid/620882-Annie